|A shining embodiment of Tata Tea’s vision of the future. I compliment Mr. Macmohan and the staff for the magnificient start to a long pilgrimage to excellence.
- Mr. R.K. Krishnakumar
|A splendid institution.
- Mr. Abraham Varghese, General Manager, Tata Tea Limited
|This novel school has enormous prospect as it appears and I am sure it will achieve the vision for which it has been established.
- Mr. D. Ganguly Tata Tea Limited, Calcutta
|I wish good luck for the future plans and all the best for the country’s youth!
- Dr. Josef Trappel, Economic & Social Research, Austria
|It’s a pleasure to see a truly educational school—in an efficient setting.Best of luck!
- Mr. G.P. Pande, General Manager, Grindlays Bank, Bombay
|Had a very nice visit. Hope you can accomplish all you have set to do.
- Ms. Ivey Cambell, Tata Tea Inc, Plant City, Fl 33565
|Very happy to note that the school is well equipped and is maintaining a very healthy atmosphere with good staff-management relationship.
- Dr. M. Haridas, Educational Advisor, Trivandrum
|Has been doing good work. Can do better.
- Mr. Kurup, Principal, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ernakulam
|An excellent school - a tremendous help to people here.
- Mrs. A. Tiwari, Jokai India Ltd, Calcutta
|An excellent school where the staff is making all efforts to impart the best possible education.
- Lt. Arvind Singh, MVC Naval Base, Cochin
|Nice happy children and dedicated staff. Good luck for a bright future.
- Mr. P.B. Jayakumar, Carborundum Universal Ltd, Madras
|We wish the school the best and may it grow bigger and better.
- Dr & Mrs. Gulhatr, I.I.T, New Delhi
|Lovely School, work forward to outstanding results on all fronts
- Mr. R.K. Krishnakumar
|Very impressed. I am sure the children will do India proud.
- Mr. Bomi Karavana, Bombay & Tadworth, England
|A wonderful school. Lucky children.
- ND Khurody, Bombay
|The school is a very impressive achievement.
- Mr. Davis Smith, Commonwealth Development Corporation, Delhi
|Very impressed by the neat, disciplined, well maintained school.
- Mrs. Renuka Ravindran Ph.d, Dr-Ing, Dept. of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
|Very impressed with all that my wife and I saw in the school and delighted at the new auditorium. Our good wishes to all.
- Mr. A.H. Tobaccowala, Voltas Ltd & Tata Sons
|Very, very impressive indeed. A well run school - like it grows from strength to strength. Mr. S.Naidu & his team are doing a wonderful job.
- Mr. D.B. Engineer & Mrs. S.D. Engineer, Bombay
|I was extremely impressed. Something like this should have been started years ago.
- Mr. Tony Sinbbingi, Edinburg, U.K.
|Very impressed with the facility in the school. Wish the school all the best for future.
- Mr. C. Balaraman, General Manger, Hindustan Darolier Ltd, Andheri, Bombay
|Wishing all success in upgrading children of Munnar in a tea centre of the world.
- Mr. S. Gavrikov & family, Consul-General of Russia, Moscow
|We were delighted to find such a beautiful school being run on such professional lines at Munnar. We wish Mr. Naidu all the best in his noble endeavour.
- Mr. Aziz Azam, Member, Telecom Advisory Board, A.P
|We were greatly impressed by the school and also the very high standard of professionalism of education maintained.
- Mr. Rohan N. Fernando, Plantation Restructuring Unit, Ministry of Finance, Colombo
|Very good environment. Heartening to note that it is fully cosmopolitan.
- Mr. M.N. Ramdas, Titan Watches Ltd, Bangalore
|What a marvellous experience! This school is a very exciting adventure & I am sure that with the start it’s
made it will certainly go plces.
- Mr. D. Lahiri, The Lawrence School, Lovedale, Ooty
|Wish I was a kid again to join this school.
- Mr. N.S. Katal, Tata Chemicals, Bombay
|A very well organized school headed by an extremely enthusiastic Principal full of new ideas. Best wishes for a fruitful result.
- Mr & Mrs. Cyrus Shroff, ANZ Grindlays Bank, Bombay
|I am fortunate to be with the Head Master Mr. Sarvesh Naidu & staff of the school.
The teacher-student relationship is very very good.
- Dr. M. Kumaresan, Prof.of E.N.T., Stanley Medical College, Madras
|An ideal location; well structured curriculum; good infrastructure; dedicated faculty; bright-eyed students. Wish the High Range School continued success in its endeavours.
- Mr. Sundresh Prasad, ITC Educational Trust, ITC Ltd, Secunderabad - 500003
|It is a school with a difference. Keep it up! All the Best!
- Dr. Nirmala Srinivasan, IIPM, Bangalore
|A very fine place - wonderful.
- Mr. P.G. Mankad, Addl. Secretary, Ministry of Industry, Govt. of India, New Delhi
|I am very impressed with your school and your ideas on education. Your work must be very satisfying. Thank you.
- Mr. William Gillmore, Quaker Oats Co, Chicago, USA
|I am highly impressed by the school and its activities. I find lot of life around.
- Dr. Jaya Venugopal, Principal, G.S.S. Jain Vidyalaya, Madras
|It's a very well organized and very well run school. Comparable to any good known schools in India.
- Mrs. H. Singh, Tata Tea Ltd, Calcutta
|Best wishes for your school's success.
- Mr. Timothy P. Hauser, American Consulate, Madras
|An extremely well–run and disciplined school.
- Mr. Sumit Bose, Secretary, Education, Govt. of M.P
|Enjoyed my visit today with all the round shining faces of the children. Thank you.
- Nancy Gooch, Canadian High Commission, Delhi
|An excellent school. My warmest congratulations.
- Nick Bridge, New Zealand High Commissioner, New Delhi
|A very high standard school.
- Mr. Peter Tucker, Tata Tetley
|A heart warming experience, seeing young minds being moulded by dedicated teachers.
- Mr. Saroj Mehra, Calcutta
|Delighted to re-visit the school after 9 years and to see its progress. Good luck from a former teacher.
- Princess Gouri Parvathi Bayi, Kaudiar Palace, Thiruvananthapuram
|For the second year in succession, I’ve been both fascinated and impressed with what I’ve seen and experienced.
- Mr. J.K. Sethna, Tata Sons Ltd, Bombay
|It’s a joy and an inspiration to visit the school again.
- Mr. S.A.Sabawala, Tata Sons, Mumbai
|We are very impressed by all that we have seen in this High Range School.
- Mr & Mrs. B.D.Shroff, Dona Paula, Goa - 403004
|A most remarkable and impressive institute which will undoubtedly be the model for future educational institutes to meet the needs of the future India of tomorrow.
- Mr. Ratan Tata
|It is truly heartening to see the success of this school with the proper approach, discipline and sense of values. I do hope this is perpetuated for all time. Congratulations to the Principal and his team.
- Mr. N.A. Soonawala, Bombay
|Words are inadequate to describe the highly impressive quality and reach this institution has managed to achieve. A high bench mark worthy of emulation by those associated with the educational arena.
- Mr. P.T. Rengarajan, V.P ( Finance) & Secretary, Conscofe, Coorg, Karnataka
|An excellent education centre. You have laid the foundation for the development of responsible citizens.
- Dr. M. Thangavelu, Adyar, Madras
|I am very much impressed by the talents of the students and their academic achievements. I enjoyed meeting the committed teachers of the school.
- Dr. M.R. Das, Director, RGCB, TVM - 14
|The school campus is so cheering. The ambience perfect for bringing up children in a friendly environment.
- Ms. Meher H Moos,Asst. General Manager, Air India, Mumbai
|We had the proud and distinct privilege of being in this Saraswathy Kshetra in connection with its 17th Annual Function. We are, indeed, happy to congratulate all concerned who made it a memorable evening.
- Mr. S. Ayyappan Nair, Labour Commissioner, Govt. of Kerala & Mrs. Sugatha Nair
|Education delivered in this manner is learning in its highest form. A wonderful experience!
- Mr. Homi Khusrokhan & Mrs. Dhanoo Khusrokhan, Tata Tea Ltd, Calcutta
|Excellent work carried out by the Principal Mr. Chopra and his team of dedicated teachers. Keep it up.
- Mr. Mohan Kaul & Mrs. Surekha Kaul, Tata Tea Ltd, Munnar
|It was wonderful talking to your students & teachers. Thank you for your kind hospitality.
- Mrs. Ruchira Das, SPIC MACAY, Co-ordinator, S.Z.
|I wish I had been a student here! Such a beautiful place!
- Mrs. Sudha Murty, Infosys Foundation, Bangalore
|I could see future productive personalities in your school.
- Mr. T.K.V. Rajan, Chief Producer, Raj T.V., Chennai
|I had an excellent interaction with the Principal, Staff & Students. Good work. Keep it up.
- Mrs. Kamakshi Balakrishna, Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Cochin
|Highly impressed with sincerity of students, commitment in teachers & academic vision of Principal.
- Dr. M.R. Chilana, Professor of Education, NCERT (Retd)
|On the eve of my departure from the district on retirement, I wish all of you in the School all the Best!
- Mr. B. Vijayakumar, G.M., SIPD, Tata Tea Ltd, Munnar
|We enjoyed our performance in the School. The students were well behaved & cultured.
- Mr. Sanjeev Abhyankar, Pune - 411004
|My congratulations to all the students, teachers & parents who made the exhibition so interesting & instructive.
- Brig (Retd) Dr. R.S. Rajan VSM, CMO, Tata Tea Ltd, Munnar
|It was a pleasure to be in High Range during the T.T. Matches of CBSE. The entire ambience is very ideal for teaching and learning process.
- Dr. G.P. Gautam, Advisor (Sports), CBSE, Delhi
|The memories of High Range School will linger long in my mind. Best Wishes!
- Prof. P.K. Noorudeen, Principal, Peevees Public School, Nilambur, Malappuram Dt.
|Its been a while since I visited the school and the changes are most welcome. I wish the school all success.
- Mrs. Ratna Krishnakumar
|We could see the sign of imparting true education.
- Dr. M. Natarajan, Director of Education, SDARM, Virginia, U.S.A.
|Visited the School, of course on a Sunday. The school is situated in serene environment with good & adequate infrastructure. The school has the potential to become a quality residential school. Kindly continue to innovate to continue the spirit. A good future awaits for your school & students.
- Mr. Ashok Ganguly, Chairman, CBSE
|The spirit of Tatas has surely entered this delightful school so well run. The happy faces are the most fitting reward for the natural grandeur that surrounds the school.
- Nawshir D. Khurody, Bombay
|What fantastic and inspiring children, Best Wishes.
- Mr. Alan Roslin, Bombay House, Mumbai
|Thank you for the great honor of visiting your school. Please come and visit.
- Mrs. Penny Armstrong, South west Christian School, Fort worth, Texas
|My team of drummers & I take back wonderful memories of having to spend time with the students & thank you for giving us the opportunity to come and perform for your students and the faculty.
- Mr. Astad Deboo , B 6 Shapur Baug, V.P.Road, Mumbai-400004.
|Visiting The High Range School has been a wonderful experience to me. The work culture prevailing at the school is excellent for imparting quality education. The children do not feel over taxed or bored since they have a lot of opportunities to take part in a wide variety of extra curricular activities on a day-to-day basis. I wish you all the best.
- Swaminathan Pillai, A Senior Academician & Freelance Journalist, Alleppey, Kerala
Mob. No. 9497528478
|I must convey my grateful thanks for giving me this opportunity to meet the children of your school. The interaction conveyed to me the level of knowledge & maturity among the children. Keep up the good work .God bless you all.
- Air Marshal P.K.Mehra (Retd), B-15, South Extn-II, New Delhi-110049, (Ph: 011-26268424).
|It was a wonderful visit.
- Artist Paresh Maity, New Delhi
One of the lovely places I have visited. High Range School is blessed with a wonderful campus and a dedicated team of teachers & staff.
- Ms. Parwati Dutta, Odissi & Kathak dancer, Director, Mahagami Gurukul, Mahatma Gandhi Mission, Aurangabad.
I am happy to see the school. It is a well planned school. The teachers and students were quite updated. I wish all success to the school, to rise more heights in future.
- M.C. Sharma, Controller of Examinations, CBSE, Delhi
It was a wonderful experience to visit the school, see the latest technics followed and interact with the dedicated teachers, Principal & Vice-Principal. All our Best Wishes.
- V Leeladhar, Advisor Tata Capital Ltd, Mumbai
It has indeed been a pleasure and a great learning to acquaint myself with the Educational curriculum and the Extra- curricular activities of the school. i am also able to sense the high degree of Discipline which prevails in the environment. All this and much more speaks volumes of the Management, the Principal and his team of teachers and staff. My Good wishes and Blessings!
- Ranjana Kumar, Director, TGBL
It has been wonderful visiting this institution.It is one of the many uplifting endeavours that happen in Munnar.
- Philip Chacko, Tata Sons,Mumbai
The High Range School provides world class quality education. It is quite evident.The infrastructure, the input & the passion of teachers change lives of students. The change brought in the lives of wards of tea pluckers is truly commendable. My Best Wishes!
- Shrirang Dhavale - Tata Motors
I am impressed with what you have achieved.
- Robert Mwatha, TGBL, Mumbasa Kenya
Indeed a pleasure to be back to HRS! Above all an honour to write "on this page", a book for guests but me being an HRS alumnus!!! Kudos and thanks to HRS for everything it has provided to me. HRS is not just an institution but the cockpit of the highranges soaring higher and higher!! Best wishes to HRians to be the best in the country.Thanks to HRS. I am what today because of you! and you only!
- Arun Mahesh Babu M.S IFS/IAS Government of India, Ministry of Finance
It is my privilege to be at this institution of academic excellence today. I admire the HRS for the consistent and significant contributions it has made to children of the High Range community. I wish the school all the very best in becoming the finest institution of its kind, and in its dedication to the pursuit of excellence. My grateful thanks to faculty and staff for nurturing the school so well. .
-Mr. Harish Bhat, CEO, Tata Global Beverages Limited
It was wonderful visiting the school and interacting with the Principal and faculty.I commend the excellent home and the forward looking thinking and approaches to make it a great school and take it to Greater heights.
- Mr.K.S.Srinivasan, Global CHRO, Tata Global Beverages Limited
Thank you so much for inviting me to be the chief guest on Thanksgiving Day. Good experience!
-Dulquer Salmaan, S/O Mammooty, Malayalam Actor
It is one of the most beautiful campuses I have ever visited.The Management as well as the Team have done a brilliant job! The kids are in great hands ! Keep up the great work..will help as much as I can !!
Ms. Channan Sawhney, Global Digital Marketing Manager, TGBL, Mumbai.
A brilliant debate with beautiful and intelligent pupils and wonderful staff. Thanks Nimi.
Ms.Izzy Field- London, UK - email@example.com, www.facebook.com/izzyisbest 24-01-2014
A wonderful time with intelligent students and dedicated staff.
Michael Rabi Doraisamy, 3, Falcon Avenue, Churchlands, WA 6018,Perth, Australia- firstname.lastname@example.org 24-01-2014
Beautiful. A really nice school.Thanks for the hospitality.
Christian Abboud-Montreal,Canada, Maria Busengdal-Volda, Norway, Lasse Skorbjerg-Denmark- 27-01-2014